Monday, January 23, 2006

Priorities for January

This month I am working on finishing the Developer's Guide, and also plan to update the Javadoc documentation. While updating the documentation I realized that I should not have used the term BTree when defining the interface for the Index Module. A BTree is an implementation strategy for Indexes, therefore, it is better to use a more generic term when specifying the interface. I am refactoring the code to correct this.

My priorities for January and February are to:
  1. Complete the documentation.
  2. Augment JUnit test cases.
  3. Tie up loose ends and produce a usable RSS component.

If I complete all this by February, from March onwards I shall start working on building the next layer of the system, i.e., type system, system catalogs, tables and indexes with multiple attributes.

No comments: